(These are the most frequently asked questions.)
(These are the most frequently asked questions.)
- Can you add or take change items in the packages?? You can add Ala carte items but you can not change any items with in the packages.
- How far ahead can i book my wedding? You can Book your ceremony 6 months in advance
- Are the Bouquets Fresh or Silk?? The bouquets are rental silk real to touch or natural look and are pre-made so no special request.. You are able to bring your own done to your specifications.
- Can I bring my own flowers?? Yes, you can but it will not change the package price.
- Can I bring my own officiate or minister?? No, Lora Lynne is an credited non nondenominational minister that will do a civil or Spiritual ceremony
- Do you use a real rose for the rose ceremony , No, we use a high quality silk rose that you will have as a memory for year to come
- Can we add our own decor?? No, Grace Abounds Country Elopement Weddings does not let you add your own decor . for insurance purposes we cannot allow items not listed in our inventory to be used. We take pride in our wedding decor packages
- Do your packages come with chairs?? Our out door chapel is set up for 10 people . Bride and groom and seating for 8.
- Do all packages include music?? No . You can add Music to the Package.
- Can we bring our own music?? No, Grace Abounds Country Weddings does have the option to add on music. We have a professional compact pa system that we know will give quality sound..
- Can we bring our own photographer? No we are photographers and it is a conflict of interest for our business. All our packages come with excellent photography.
- Do you do additional flowers for wedding party and family?? No we only provide a Rental Bouquet and Boutonniere for Bride and Groom . You do have the option to bring your own it does not change the package price.
- Do you offer videography? No, we do not offer Videography at this time buy that is defiantly coming in the future
- Can guests take pictures at the ceremony?? Yes, they can take pictures from where they are seated or standing. They cannot run around the ceremony site and take pictures or be in the isle way as our professional photographer is taking your wedding photo's and we want them at the highest quality.
- What happens if it rains?? Umbrella's are available.
- Are there other weather factors that would cause a wedding date to be changed?? Yes, there are.. High winds is one. If the winds are so high that my cheeks are flapping we are having a wind date. You don't want to get married with your cheeks flapping and your eyes watering. We also can not put our decor on the beach. This is very rare. Also Very High tide where we have no beach . There are some occasions where the ocean is very wild and the tides are so high we have no beach to have a wedding on. Will then have a tide date. This is rare also. The last thing is Hurricanes. We should know this in advance so we can reschedule your wedding .
- Is my deposit refundable?? No, we do not refund deposits under any circumstance. Once you make your deposit we take that date off the calendar and turn down other business for that date. If I cancel my wedding do I get any money I have paid in back?? You do not get your deposit back. If you cancel w/45 day Days you get 50% of your monies paid in minus the deposit. If you cancel with 30 days you do not get any monies back. Refund are returned with in 30 business days. Can I postpone my date? Postponements are allowed once, if Lora Lynne’s Weddings in advance. You will have to reschedule your ceremony for within 60 days and new date must be within the year or deposit cannot apply to new date. You will need to place a new deposit down on new date. If there is a location fee that has been paid you are required to pay the penalty fee’s the Location charges. If you have a situation please contact me. Deposit are not given back but i will work with you on reschedules.
- How long before we receive our photo download?? Wedding photo's take approx. 30 days from wedding date. this is an approximate time frame it could be shorter or longer depending on the amount of weddings in your month.
- Does Grace Abounds Beach Weddings supply a water station?? Not at this time.. We are looking into that for the future.. Beach weddings are generally not long and there is almost always a breeze.
- Do you do wedding packages behind the Hotels?? No We do all of our weddings at our location in Ponce Inlet a residential community in Daytona Beach .
- Does Lora Lynne's Weddings have a specific location for their beach weddings?? Yes, we do .. We do all our wedding down on the beach off a little beach access parking lot in Ponce Inlet which is a little residential area down the strip from the hotels.. Very quite , intimate and white fluffy sand. It is approx 5-12 miles depending which hotel you are staying at.
- Do we do beach wedding rehearsals?? No, we do not do rehearsals for beach weddings. you will be given instructions prior to the wedding starting..
- Does Lora Lynne's Wedding work with more than 10 people?? No, we keep our Beach Elopement weddings at 10 and under that keeps the brides and grooms from having to get beach permits and insurance binder. We are an intimate Elopement Beach wedding company ..Our Package is for couple who are wanting a simple small elopement that is affordable with beautiful photography and no stress. 10 people include Bride , Groom Guests including children. As stated above we are an Elopement Company for couple wanting a very small intimate wedding.
- Do I have to obtain my marriage license?? Yes, you must get your license at a county courthouse in Florida. Daytona beach has a court house and is listed under the service tab-link license.
- What does it mean when the package says up to 10 people?? This means that you can have 10 people including the wedding party with that package at that price. If you need to have more than 10 people then we might not be the wedding company for you.. We are providing small intimate elopement weddings.
- Can I bring my own sand Jar?? No we supply the sand vessel.
- Will our wedding images be posted on your website and other sites?? Yes, they could be.. All photography images are the copyright of Grace Abounds Beach Weddings and may not be duplicated without letter of copyright from Grace Abounds Beach Weddings. Images may be used on the Grace Abounds Beach Weddings website, Grace Abounds Beach Photography and facebook sites for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes as they are copyrighted and the property of Grace Abounds Beach Weddings.