Marriage License info
- Sharp County
Marriage License RequirementsMarriage License Fee: $60.00
PO Box 307
Ash Flat, Arkansas 72513
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / M – F
(except for Court Approved Holidays)
- Both parties 18 or older must present a valid government issued identification. showing their correct name and date of birth.
- If your name has changed through a divorce and your driver’s license does not reflect this change, you will need to bring a certified copy of your divorce decree.
- Application fee is $60.00 (Sixty Dollars).
- Applicants are responsible and must return the marriage license to the County Clerk’s office to be recorded whether used or unused, within SIXTY (60) days from the date of issuance.
- The marriage license is valid for sixty (60) days.
- The license may be used anywhere in the state of Arkansas, but must be returned to the County Clerk’s office where you first applied
- There is no waiting period required in Arkansas.
- Marriage license may be issued immediately if the applicants are both age 18 or over.
- Males age 17 and females age 16 or 17 who are obtaining a marriage license with parental consent must fulfill a waiting period of 5 business days.